Cure Fears, Anxiety & Phobia – Let Nothing Hold You Back
Welcome to BeatYourFears.com – build confidence, cure fears, anxieties and phobias … beat your fears and let nothing hold you back!
From shyness, worry and embarrsment to general anxiety, panic, social phobia, OCD and PTSD to specific phobias of all types we want to help you beat your fears by giving you all the facts and linking you to self-help programs that may be able to assist.
Learn Hypnosis – Beat Your Fears.
Beat Your Fears & Help Others Cure Fears
For centuries hypnosis has been helping self improvement in so many ways – physical pain, social anxiety, confidence, fears … the list goes on and on. Top athletes, world class sportsmen and women use it to give them the mental edge over the competition. It’s a common tool used by therapists the world over to clear traumas, overcome depression, cure addictions and to beat fears.
Now you too can learn hypnosis to help yourself and others.
There’s pretty much a phobia for anything you can think of.
Here’s our top 10 of the more unusual phobias:
- Ablutophobia – fear of bathing
- Papaphobia – fear of popes
- Xanthophobic – fear of yellow
- Turophobia – fear of cheese
- Genuphobia – fear of seeing knees
- Omphalophobia – fear of belly buttons
- Uranophobia – fear of heaven
- Consecotaleophobia – fear of chopsticks
- Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia – fear of long words
- Phobophobia – fear of phobias
Beat Your Fears
Build confidence, cure fears, anxieties and phobias … beat your fears and let nothing hold you back!
You get just one shot at life so you owe it to yourself to really make the most of every minute of every day.
Don’t let anxiety, fear or phobia hold you back. Don’t let them stop you doing things you want to. Don’t let them stop you trying new things and don’t let them get in the way of everything you want to achieve.
You are amazing – don’t let anything stand in your way of your own awesomeness!
Some specific fears or phobias are more common than others.
Here’s our top 10 of the more common phobias:
- Aerophobia – Fear Of Flying
- Mysophobia – Fear Of Germs
- Aquaphobia – Fear Of Water
- Nyctophobia – Fear Of The Dark
- Acrophobia – Fear Of Heights
- FOMO – Fear Of Missing Out
- Testophobia – Fear Of Tests And Exams
- Glossophobia – Fear Of Public Speaking
- Nosophobia also called Nosemaphobia – Fear Of Disease
- Arachnophobia – Fear Of Spiders